Saturday, January 31

I lost my entire post from before. WTF?! It was this damn long post. Never mind, I am writing this out in Notepad right now. I am determined to post about my day. Well, my day being yesterday. So, this was what was in my head before, essentially.

Okay, I'll skip over the reason why I did not blog yesterday. One long paragraph. Just that everyone was asleep when I came home. Sister's door was locked, I could not get to my laptop. Could not blog.

There, shorter. Now about yesterday, I watched two movies with my younger sister. Not exactly a movie-spree. Seeing, we could not get the two movie scheduled one after another. Had an hour break in between.

First mover, Peter Pan. It was a nice enough movie. I don't really know if the romantic undertones existed in the story itself, I don't really like it. All that about the power of the kiss, Wendy's hidden kiss. From my memories of childhood stories, Peter Pan was one of those stories all about adventure and excitement. Yeah, so perhaps I don't like it as it go against my memories. The boy playing Peter Pan was quite the pretty boy. You can see it being hype up that bit. Close-up of the boy's face with the translucent curtains blowing across his face. Him, half hidden in shadows, as he whispered in Wendy's ear. Then, him smirking away at every chance he gets. I know, Peter Pan was supposed to be confident brat. Leader of the Lost Boys, but this...

Then, the second movie. The Last Samurai. It.was.a.damn.good.movie. The scenes, the scores. The actors. The actors were all so good. Very charismatic. Draws you into the movie. The humor itself wad blended in very well. Nathan, leader character, calling his guard Bob. As "Bob" did not tell him his name, even refusing to speak to him. Nathan explaining away his stoic ways. "I know why you are pissed. That is because they made you wear a skirt." The leader of the rebellion was one cute character. Cute as in witty, funny. Very omni-potent.

Him and his sons. I think they do not take to dying well. Do they? The younger, could take shots. Stood up later to let his father escape to safety. Went charging at the enemies, two swords raised. The elder, could take a shot through his back, that came out through his gut. Then, stood and fight refusing help. Went on to ride a horse into battle without any apparent pain. Then, there was the leader. And Nathan himself. I shall not even go into that.

Last Samurai is a very good show. Like whoa. Feel like going to watch it again. Haha. Now, I can post this entry. Haha. Oh, the cleverness of me. That was a line from Peter Pan by the way.