Sunday, January 25

Watched Cheaper by the Dozen today. Pretty good, very lighthearted. Mmm...I like the ending NG cuts the most. Seem like the boy twins were pretty hard to film XD. I can't think of any other good scenes right now, sleepy as I am. However, it was a pretty good show/ comedy.

Then, went Swensens with Angela. They took pretty long to serve us our ice-creams. I ate Gold Rush, which is coffee and chocolate ice-creams with toppings. Angela ate Celebrity Brownie, which is two brownies with ice-cream. Not really sure what flavor it is. Tried a bit of her brownie, it was okay except it was a bit too hard for me. I like brownies that are soft.

Now that I think about, I only seem to eat Swensens when it is raining. Jurong Point, now Woodlands. I remember once more, don't know with who or where. But it was raining too. Sleeping now. Dad is going to drag me out of bed early tomorrow with Mum refereeing. Need to do tutorials too.