Saturday, January 10

Ok, I have finally got through my first week. This is damn boring week. I have some pretty quirky lecturers this semester.

Off the top of my head, there is my POA lecturer. She is going to be my tutor too. I think she would be a pretty good one. Damn sarcastic, but hey, at least that would keep me awake. Hopefully, if only to see how she shoot us down. However I think she is one who would leave her class to suffer all alone. She told us straight off, if we do not follow her format. She would take away our points. And it will be all our own fault. Maybe she is like my secondary E.Maths teacher. You know means you know. You don't know, go read your textbook. Still don't understand? Just take a guess then. (-.-)

Then, there is my WCOM lecturer. She speaks as if she is talking to a hall of people that possess vocabularies of Primary 1 students. Speaks really slowly, must explain to us the meaning of every single damn word on her slides. There is more about her freaking attitude that I do not like. Salbiah was getting the same feeling too. I just pray that I would not get her as my tutor. Oh, you mean I should know if she's my tutor? By her name? Who the freaking hell would want to know her name! I don't think she even introduce herself!

BCA lecturer: She seems pretty fun. She was greeting people who came in late with "Good Evening", "Happy New Year" and all that crap. I would not know about her lecturing style seeing we did not do any lecture. She just went through the schedule. Well, her speech was populated with dialects and singlish. Could be her normal way of speaking or trying to be that tad more friendly. Which would be cool.

BMGT: She is an Indian lady. She seems very stern to me. That kind would tolerate no nonsense from no one. Well, I think I fared pretty well in her first lecture. Did not fall asleep. Which could mean that it was interesting enough. Yet I don't remember a single thing out of it, so...

MAEC: I think the lecturer was interesting enough, though the lecture was boring as hell. It was all stuff that we learnt at the very start of last semester. Which means it is the very basic. At breaktime, Alina even went up and asked him to speak faster and end earlier. That is like WOW...Alina is a very conscientious student who strive for the very best in studies. Even she cannot stand it...WOW again. The lecturer himself, was pretty good. Tried to inject the lecture with humor, tell us stories. Crack jokes on the current happenings. I think he is somewhat like Mr Pon from last semester.

Then, there are my IS tutors.

CATS: He is a bit of a joke. Carried two huu~ge luggage into class. Waved his arms around to express a point. He have enough energy and spirit for the entire class. Did drawings on what creativity meant to me. Can someone spell boring for me? B-O-R-I-N-G.

IAC: That tutor have a very effeminate way of speaking. I think he is from aboard. That accent of his is damn strong. Effeminate way of behaving too. Wonders if he was the "gay" tutor JingYun and JJ was talking about before. Mmm...

Well, next time I have IAC after CATS, I am going home. I don't think I stoned very well today. Finished my novel and all that. However, my mood was just not that. I think I would come home. Surf net or sleep. An hour and half is better than my boredom over in the library.