Monday, January 5

Yeah! I have finally watched LOTR! Mhahaha, the show is damn good. EPIC! EPIC!
Legolas is damn cute, Aragorn is a hunk. A dirty hunk for most of the film but still. My god, I am fangirling over actual human beings this time! Not anime characters, there is hope after all.

Well, besides the eye-candy, I truly enjoyed RoTK. The interaction between the characters. Elf and dwarf. Grandalf and the hobbits. Like him hitting Pippin with his staff when Pippin stupidly offered his service to the Steward. Him encouraging him at before the battle. There is all the battle scenes too. Damn good imageries. My eyes were going all over the place to absorb all. The flying mutant. The ugly warriors. All the music, going full out majestic at one moment, then hauntingly sweet the next. I'm like Woah... Not to mention the tune Pippin sang for the Steward. Haunting voice with scenes of the forsaken son ridding to battle. Aww... There is also the damn heroic Sam. I think he still the hero of the entire thing. Serving Frodo, going after Frodo after all that Frodo did. Seriously, all Frodo did was angst, looks weak and dead on his feet. See people in his mind. Oh yea, have part of his finger bitten off. Well, he should have destroyed the ring when he had the chance. Sam was begging him all the time. No...He had to give in to the greed. Let the power overcome his will. Stupid prat.

Now I am going to consider getting the film. Oh, the soundtrack too. Mmm...they should be marketing them as a set not too long after. Damn nice. Damn nice.