Friday, December 12

Went Malaysia today with my family. Extended Family as in Mother's side. Did nothing much, bus trips were long.

Went on a boat ride, saw interesting fishes. One thing that struck me as funny was when this boat guide hung this bait for the fish. This fish supposedly could jump straight up and eat the bait. Mmm...It's called "Jump Water Fish". That was the direct translation from the chinese name that guy told us. So everyone waited with bated breath for THE SCENE to happen. Nothing happened for the longest time, then when everyone turned to do something else, the fish took the bait. Luckily, I was still keeping half an eye on the bait so I saw. Haha. How DIVA of the fishes. Refusing to perform the crowd.

Still have no clear idea which state that was. I think it's JB but hey...who knows.

Purpose was to go visit the family of my Aunt's (the newest one...my youngest uncle from my mom's side) family. Their house is freaking big. They had this old building on the right side. Wooden and all. Then, this newly constructed one on the left. My cousins ran through screaming and shouting. There is like at least 7 rooms in there. Like...WHOA...

I didn't get anything, but my mum got a hell lots of snacks. Heck, I am going to get so fat this holidays. All the weight that I lost during my job period is going to pile back on...and more. McDonald's' yesterday, KFC today, Long John Silver tomorrow. And the cycle starts all over again.

Labels: