Tuesday, December 9

There must be a hell lot of crappy files in my laptop that no one ever uses. My laptop have been acting weird this few days. Winamp not working properly, Explorer failing to load. And those .avi files giving all sorts of other crap. So I did one Norton scan on the entire shitty thing. The last time I did it, it took less than 45mins. This time, it took 332:56 mins. 123713 files were scanned. What the heck are all these files?! Ya, I know, me being a IT idiot would not even begin to comprehend even if Bill Gates gave me an one-to-one tutorial. But what the fuck! That was entirely too long and a hell lot of too many files!

It was so damn freaking long. My sister and I decided to play all sorts of games with a set of poker cards without the aces, waiting for it to finish. Games like Happy Family, Memory, and snap. Even she cannot stand the wait and decided to go to sleep. The freaking thing only finished at 4am this morning. I was like staring at it the entire freaking time. Doing abso-freaking-lutely nothing. I don't have any novels with me because they are in other room. I can't enter the room for fear of waking up my mother. I can do nothing so as not to slow the speed down even more. Bast it all to kingdom come and back.

Note to self: If ever I wanted to do another scan again, delete all freaking rubbish in the internet temporary folder first. Half of the time was spent in there. I saw freaking weird files names in there. Batman, and spiderman. WTF?!