Thursday, December 4

This is going to be one damn long entry. I got my results today. Hurray, failed none. Which means I don't have to retake any modules.

CIP - B
Whoa! I got a B for this! I'm like so bloody surprised. Expected to fail this one. Had been groaning about this in entries prior to the examinations. The tutor was like you know shit about PBL 3, in more polite words of course. So hey, I passed. With a considerable good grade too. I am so not going to question this, and just count my blessings.

Microeconomics - D+
This is one of the subjects I am pretty disappointed with. Granted, I understand with the shit I wrote for my final paper, plus not finishing the last question which cost me at least 20 marks, I am not going to get that fantastic a grade for this. However, I still expect a minimum C for this. Oh well. I think I'll get over it.

Right about now. (-.-)

OCOM - B
This is another subject that I was pleasantly surprised with. Added nothing much of constructive value to the discussions, messing up all my presentations, I would have thought my CA grade would be a joke. The final paper for this is only a small 20%. So I was expecting a C or D for this. Hey, they want to give me a B, it is no skin off my back.

BSTA - B
Well, this grade is of what I expected. Having done the paper in a rush, as I entered the hall late, with a pounding headache too. I know I am not going to get much out of this then. Thus, I was expecting this B. However, before the paper, I was pretty set on an A for this. Even an AD. I think I did pretty well for both my CA papers. The tutor was this onna who you would expect pretty high participation grades from. So ya, that was before the paper. Oh well, at least I got an B out of this.

OB - B+
Haha, I think anyone in my tutorial group would be shocked if they get anything above a C+ out of this. The tutor was one shithead who insisted with arguing with us over the points of context. Without telling us our mistakes. Kept comparing us with another tutorial group of his, telling us our context is not up to par. Oh whatever. He really had us shitting ourselves over this.

LMS - B+
Sports & Wellness - PX
Haha. I passed my Sports & Wellness. Guess my sister is right. As long as your attendance is there, they will pass you. Guess it is really true. I passed, still knowing nuts about volleyball. Hahaha.
LMS- I think I enjoyed this class. Passing it was pretty easy. Having fun and all. Hope my next IS modules would be like this.

Ok, that's the end of the results report.

Went Suntec City today to have our lunch. Our referring to me, my mother, 2 sisters, aunt, grandmother and 4 cousins. It was a buffet-style kind of thing. We ordered, they served. Only for the desserts, you have to get off your butts and walk around yourselves for. It was pretty nice. Had shark-fins. Yaya, protect the wildlife. I know, but hey the sharks are already killed and there for me. I'll go do my protesting some other day. I'll not serve shark- fins at my wedding in the future, if ever I am going to marry. For now, I'll just assume that the fins they got are taken from the those that are rear to be our food. Shark farm? I'm sure there is just a thing.

The food is decent. I puked twice. Hurray. I am now convinced I cannot eat a lot at a go. Instead, I would eat a little frequently. So hey, those of you who are used to going out with me hear this. Let me eat when I say I want to!! Having your food coming out again through your nose is SO not nice...

After this, we went to the Jurong East Swimming Complex. Had a lot of fun there. The wave thing is pretty cool. Except that I did not waddle too deep in. Not one of them want to go in. Not too fun bobbing along alone, is it? I went on the slides. 3 times. Once because my sister and mum want to see. Did they bring me there for entertainment? I still don't understand. What is so funny about it. They were laughing away when I cam out of the slides. It boggles the mind. Oh well. Did not get a tan luckily. The shade is up today. Cloud cover. 'O' levels geography, anyone? Hate to have uneven skin tones again when I just even out so recently. Lucky me.