Friday, November 28

Whoa, I think I can safely say that today is one of my better day. I am so easily satisfied.

Was up at 5am online because my sister finally finished using it for her page. Spent 5 mins there resisting falling back into dreamland. Quickly found something that interest me, and spent the better part of my morning downloading Prince of Tennis. Yes! I got all the 97 episodes that the net has to offer down. Now all I have to do is to wait for them to keep uploading more.

Write most of them onto disc. There is now space for more! Mhahaha! Then, watched all of them with my sister. Ate Long John Silver Combo 3. Came back into my sister's room to use the net again. I'm now downloading episode 109. The site state that it is raw, whatever that means. Could be that it is not subbed. I just want to see what it is like. Read a couple of spoilers saying Hyotei appears again! Hyotei! Hyotei! Hyotei! Atobe! Atobe! Atobe! Hahaha, I have finally gone mad.

I guessed I finally gave in to my exhaustion. Have a distinct impression my mum came in declaring that I am the best, falling asleep with the laptop on with music on and all. Of course I am the best! I think even my dad came in after he reached home, telling me to take my head off the keys and shutting it down. However, it is really nice, music playing in your ears. I definitely recommend it. It's very nice, you would have interesting dreams. Influenced by the different tunes and melodies.

Will spend the rest of my night lazing away. Still considering if I should go for that thing Angela told me about. Well, let's see if my sister wanted to go. Have to remember to ask my sister to help me reinstall Kazaa again. Screwed it up, tried downloading it again. However I have no idea how to change the folder in which all my downloaded stuff would go into. The sooner all that is fixed, the sooner I can go get all those opening themes and all. Hpmh, should I start watching getBackers now? Or should I watch Prince of Tennis again. Decisions, decisions.

Seriously, my life should be like this always. Surf net at ungodly hours of the morning. Eat. Sleep. Wake up. Surf net again. Bliss. Pure Bliss.