Monday, November 17

Started my first day of work today. Went pretty well, did not do much. Filing, matching of invoices and Excel use. That's why I like Admin. People thinks you don't know anything, explain all to you, do regular checks on you so that you don't fuck up. That's cool. Of course you can read it as them thinking you are not mature and responsible or even possess enough sense to understand what's going on but Hey! It's good. Not too much responsibility. Of course when it's a permanent job then oh boy... ... QUIT!

I must say their filing system sucks. HELLO?! Ever heard of a ring file? The papers are stuffed into one file holder for god's sake! It's the financial statements! I do believe they are important, otherwise why are you guys keeping them?! How many paper cuts I got from it?!

Other than that, I think it's a pretty good assignment for 2 weeks. Then, we will see if I can get any more short period jobs. I need money!! Anime! ANime! ANIme! ANIMe! ANIME! ANIME!