Thursday, November 13

Went for the bash organized by LSCT today. It sucks big time. There is only about 50 people there. The so-called "professional" deejay is not that fabulous at all. The songs are not in continuation, of sub-standard quality. The mood is not hyped up at all. I so regretted going for it, and having to pay $6 for it as well.

Ending up fooling around. Turning rounds, sleeping all over the floor. I was so bored that I pestered the rest of a game of PEPSI-COLA 1-2-3. They got irritated after a while and finally agreed. Haha! I got my way after all. JY is the winner though. Walked around, before going back in to sit around in chairs. I even fell asleep for a period of time. That was pretty cool, sleeping on chairs. Feeling the beat of the music vibrating up your body.

After a toilet's break, we went out of the Convention Hall as I complained of the chill. Talked for a while before deciding to leave. Couldn't stand it after all. Left for KAP, had a nuggets meal. Tried the Tata sauce Angela had, it's damn sour. I suspect that it's spoilt but Angela said it was just the pickles in them. I still don't think so as I ate before. It was not that sour the first time I tried it. I got the alphabet bear along with the meal.

Now, deciding how to sew a hoop on it to hang on my bag. Plan to search for my other keychain of a bear's head that scream " I love you" to hang too. Even if I don't hang it on later, I still want to know its location. It was my dad's birthday present to me during primary 4 after all. Not to mention it's damn cute.