Wednesday, November 5

Had my OB exam yesterday and my CIP exam this morning. May fail them, may not. My content is there. Shallow but it's there. Definition of Personality. Describe the technical process from when you enter the URL to when the page is displayed on your screen. Oh well, it's over and done with. No point thinking about it now. I'm already starting to loosen up. I have confidence in my economics. That is the only module that I paid attention to throughout the semester. The only module that I enjoyed.

Erm...Matrix Revolution. Everything that has a beginning has an end. I am going to watch it on Friday, celebrate the end of examinations. Right, like I need an excuse. Feel bloody tired now, yet I do not want to sleep. Slept for 3 hours today before waking up at 7am. Funny how I only feel this tired when I'm screwing my brains out over meanings stuff of CIP. Yet I can surf online till 5am and wake up at 8am. Fresh as a daisy.