Saturday, October 25

LAYER 1
-- Name: Tan Wei Wei, Sandy (Chen Hui Hui)
-- Birth date: 20th Aug 1986
-- Birthplace: Singapore, where else?
-- Current Location: In my sister's room -.-
-- Eyes: Dark brown.
-- Hair: Copper brown, I think.
-- Height: 162cm. Surprised?
-- Righty or Lefty: righty.
-- Zodiac Sign: Leo.

LAYER TWO
-- Your heritage: Chinese.
-- Your weakness: Long surveys, apparently...
-- Your shoes you wore today: Have been rooting here since 1200. It's now 2134, where can I possibly get the cjance to wear any shoes?
-- Your fears: Heights, being stuck with people i don't know.
-- Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian, with lots of pineapples.
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Pass this semester. Can you say short-termed?

LAYER THREE
-- Your thoughts first waking up: What time is it? Did I overslept?
-- Your best physical feature: Hair, I think. Someone just told me I have hair like comics characters. HahaHa!
-- Your bedtime: Varies from 2330 to 0530.
-- Your most missed memory: ...waking up when I planned to.

LAYER FOUR
-- Pepsi or Coke: either, but Vanilla Coke.
-- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's.
-- Single or group dates: Depends on the date.
-- Adidas or Nike: Adidas. Don't Nike use child labour or something?
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Whichever.
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate anytime.
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Hot? Coffee, black with lots of sugar. Cold? Cappuccion with cream.

LAYER FIVE
-- Smoke: No, never, out of the question. *stinks*
-- Cuss: Sure.
-- Sing: Why not?
-- Take a shower everyday: Depends if it's a long shower or not.
-- Have a crush: Anime characters counts??
-- Do you think you've been in love: See above.
-- Want to go to college: Okay, overseas...sounds so fun.
-- Want to get married: ...think so.
-- Believe in yourself: In what aspects?
-- Get motion sickness: Not usually.
-- Think you're attractive: *winces* Not often.
-- Think you're a health freak: That'll be the day...
-- Get along with your parents: Yes with my mother - less with my father.
-- Like thunderstorms: Absolutely.
-- Play an instrument: Nope.

LAYER SIX:
-- Gone to the mall?: 0_o Like who don't go to the malls?
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreo: Yes.
-- Eaten sushi: Yes! Though nothing raw please.
-- Been on stage: Don't remind me.
-- Gone skating: Yes.
-- Made homemade cookies: Er... yes. Didn't turn out so well though.
-- Gone skinny dipping: Do I look like that sort of person??!!
-- Dyed your hair: Many times.
-- Stolen anything: Not really.

LAYER SEVEN:
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Nope.
-- Been called a tease: Don't think so...
-- Gotten beaten up: No, thank God.

LAYER EIGHT
-- Age you hope to be married: I'd love to be married by 23, so if I have any kids, I'll have them young.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: 3...no matter boys or girls, they are going to be named with guys's name. In Japanese. Pity my kids.
-- Describe your dream wedding: Exchanging vows in the rain. Heavy rain but not thunders please.
-- How do you want to die: blissfully unaware or comfortable with the fact.
-- Where you want to go to college: Somewhere with seasons.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: erm...no idea.
-- What country would you most like to visit: Japan, Korea, USA, Australia...anywhere with snow then.

LAYER NINE: in a guy/girl
-- Best eye color: Preferably not red.
-- Best hair color: Dark.
-- Short or long hair: Depends on if he looks dashing with long hair or not.
-- Height: 180...haha.
-- Best weight: Not completely thin or chiselled.
-- Best articles of clothing: erm...jeans?
-- Best first date location: Somewhere unintimidating.
-- Best first kiss location: Equally unintimidating.

LAYER TEN
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: none
-- Number of CDs that I own: 30+ misplaced more than half of them though.
-- Number of piercings: 8. Left ear:2(lopes), Right ear:6 (3 on lopes, 3 on top edge)
-- Number of tattoos: None. Likely to have at least one when I turn 21.
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: ...none.
-- Number of scars on my body: matching pair on my legs. at least 3 more i don't care to mention.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: erm...not really.