Monday, October 20

Okay, had a rather busy day today. Boring but busy. I went to Jurong Point with JingYun today. Saw my mum working. The first thing she said when she saw me was "What?! You cut your hair again? Are you mad? It look so ugly!" -_-''', come on! It's just hair!

Sure, I'll look fairly stupid and nerdy for the next week but it would grow out again. What am I talking about? I cut my fringe again. Got too arrogant over the last haircut I gave myself. So now my fringe is about 2 cm above my brows, with a part slightly shorter than the rest. You bet I'm glad it's my study week now. However, I would still go out, I refuse to cave myself in just because I look "interesting" now.

After we had our breakfast at McDonald's, left for school to collect my CIP results. The tutor give me an 56 but I counted 61 three times. She said she will email when she recount again. 5 marks different but hey! I passed. That's another 20% of my final grade. Well well well, looks like I might pass after all. Of course I have to score fairly well for my paper too BUT looks like I'm passing. Praying really~ hard now, don't want to jinx it after all.

Then, we went on to International Plaza to sign up with all those agencies all over again. Cannot believe I'm repeating this process in just slightly over 8 months. Well, many may think it's too earlier but I just don't feel like going over papers to look for jobs when the holidays really comes around. I can also enjoy my holidays without planning to meet to go sign with agencies later. Haha. Oh ya, adding that I can study in peace. Yeah right, me studying...

Anyway, had a lot of fun, getting lost again...with finding the shortest way to the unit room. Hand is aching now though.