Sunday, October 19

Did a Enneagram Test on http://similarminds.com/, unable to display the pics but they say I'm a surface 4w5 type and a overall 5w6 type with a Vmean of 3.36 and Hmean of 5.06.

Like hell I understand what it's talking about. However I took down those that I understand. So...
Type behavior (surface):I must be special and unique to get what I want + I must be knowledgable to get what I want.
Type behavior (overall): I must be knowledgable to get what I want + I must be obedient and loyal OR on-guard and skeptical to get what I want. When they say surface, they meant conscious, overall meant unconscious.

I gather that I am also intellectual, withdrawn, idealistic, alert, progressive, non conforming, future oriented, too coercive, too antagonistic, too assertive, too domineering, too externally obsessed, too insensitive, too individualistic.

Never did an more profound test. Oh well. I think it's pretty accurate. Skeptical, antagonistic, withdrawn...but not too sure on the idealistic and domineering part.