Monday, October 6

Bloody everlasting hell. My muscles aches all over. Have a sore throat right now. Seriously do not feel like going to school tomorrow. Yet I must, even if it's just to go to level 5 of Blk 72 to fix my laptop. I don't know what's it called. Student Help or something.

My sister is not using my laptop now because she have hers back now. I asked her to un-install her stuff that she downloaded during this period of time. Something went wrong there, and she got an whatever java script crap un-installed too. How THAT happened, is something I would like to know too. I have an Excel test on Tuesday. Don't fancy having my laptop working this way if they ask me to mail or whatever.

On a lighter note, the air-conditioning is working again, meaning not dripping. Thank the whatever god/goddess that is responsible for this. Shit, hope that the dwarfs in my head would stop hammering soon. I would just love an excuse not to study tomorrow. Microeconomics. Hpmh...Not like not having a pounding head have stop me from not studying before. Still...Whatever works.