Tuesday, September 16

What a wasted day this is...okay, maybe not totally but still wasted. Woke up this morning at 8plus, planned to get online and surf net, seeing how I am supposed to be logging onto MeL at 10am for my CIP e-learning. Haha, I have too much faith in myself, lazed till 9.45am before dragging myself out of bed to log on.

I'm sure many have a very benefiting discussion but it just didn't cut it for me. My group decided to do the discussion today. Okay I agreed too, yet how can you not when you seems to be the only one with no real matter of importance yet don't want to show up. We did no dicussion, 1 showed up late, 1 had to leave early for lecture. Well, not that we have alot of important things and information to share.

Ended up spending 1 hour just chatting with my classmates, only to spend another 1 hour watching anime in the library. TRIGUN, nice lame anime...might consider getting it into my collection. Onto Dancesports, learned bit of Latin ChaCha today. Oh, the treasurer broke the news to us we need to pay $30/month for instuctor's fees. Hmph, seriously reconsidering joining Dancesports. I would really rather spend the money on my animes and comics. Now, I am just dead beat. Seriously not in the mood to do tutorials. Not that I ever was in the mood but at least I still tried.

So, maybe this day is not as wasted as I made it sound. But given a day like this and a day spent lazing at home online, I would pick the latter. Weird but I think I would feel more accomplished that way. Hey onnas, remember to tell me your decision about staying in Dancesports ok?