Monday, September 8

Ok...Today for OCOM, we did our group presentations. Well, Ms.Fantastic here, ruined it for my group. It's a presentation of 20 mins, each had about 5 mins to talk about our each section...Guess what i did? I finished mine in less than 2mins.-_-''' Which meant that the last person had to talk crap for another 3 mins which is damn near impossible. Sorry guys, I just blanked out at the last min. Okay, so it was not last min but...ya, the phrase works. Well, I wouldn't be surprised if my group did badly cuz of me. (so i suxed at presentation, i'll have you know that I have others talents,k??) shit, i still have OB presentation to go...not to mention, more that our sadistic lecturers and tutors will pile on us later. Will someone just take a axe to me and get it over and done with? It's imhumane to toture a person so...