Wednesday, September 10

It's just another stupid day in my likewise stupid life. To the higher power up above, why am I here on earth for? Please please give me a clue, a sign, anything. I believe there must be more meaning to my life than gracing the rest of your common creations with my wonderful presence. I'm sure they, mere beings that they are, can amuse themselves while I seek pleasure and amusement in something more fulfilling than brightening their lives with my smiles.

While I find it an continued insult to my intelligence that there are still some who persist in trying measure my greatness, I am pleased to say that the grade the BSTA tutor give me is...erm... ...acceptable. What grade did i get, you may ask? Well, darling, just a mere 80%. You may think that this is just a fairly good grade, but sweetheart, I have to think about the rest of those who looks at me as an rival. After all, one should always be considerate not to shatter all hopes of others. However naive they may be.

Anyway, this is an part of my sister's blog. "I was in my room singing along to the mp3 playing when my sister" that sister is me, of course, well continuing, "blurted out: "you are really tone deaf." *Rolls eyes* Yes, I am tone deaf~ But do you have to throw the fact straight into my face? Why? Why? Why does god bless me with such good looks and matched with the voice of a beast? Why?!Fine... Not so good looks... Fine Fine.... Just okay looks....OK FINE! Why does god bless me with looks and voice of a beast?!"

-_-'''...erm... Well since she is the one that is going to be doing all the layout and stuff for my blog ( Yes, there IS something that i am bad at. After all, I am not the power up above, i am not omipotent. There is little that I don't know but this "IT stuffs" is one of them), I am going to keep the fact that she is a bit delusional to myself for just a while yet. Looks? What Looks? Opps! I just wrote it, oh well, so be it. If i'm not the one breaking the news to her, someone else will. Hearing it from a close one will make it *just that bit* easier... ...I hope.