Friday, September 12

Ladies and gentlemen, today is a fine fine day. I woke up this morning to get ready for my PE class...Like any other person with some freaking sense in him/her, I refused to get up. Of course, I have a good more dose of sense than others ... ...also a healthy fear of the game called volleyball. I still wonders if I did the right thing when I choosed it for my PE class, as my other alternative is fitness conditioning. With each passing lesson, I really feels that I would have fared better in fitness conditioning... after all, who doesn't knows how to run. Even if I hates running, but I CAN run. Anyway, back to my morning at hand, I stayed in bed staring at the ceiling till it was too late. so I remained underneath my cozy blanket till it was 8am. Haha, a very wise decision indeed. It started raining, rather heavily too. I thought my class would be let off easy. Well, they did ended class early but not before running 2.4km, doing sit-ups and 21 push-ups (7 normal, 7 spider and 7 with palm on top of each other) My IS classmate- Siti, told me.

Haha, not a very fair deal is it? Haha, pardon me, I need a few more minutes to gloat. Very wise decision indeed. HAHAHA, are my minutes up yet? Ok, I went to watch Turn Left Turn Right. Nice story, romantic comedy... oh yeah, not to mention the eye candy that is Takeshi Kaneshiro. But I feel that Edmund Chen stole the show with his ridiculous antics, even with that horrible voiceover.

Ah... haven't watched a movie by myself since January, so long that it seems that I have forgotten how nice it is. Have I mention that today is a fine fine day? Oh well, I have a compulsion to mention it again. 2.4km...who cares if I'm marked absent for PE? Hahaha....fine fine day, ladies and gentlemen.