Monday, September 29

Ok...haha...exactly one week since my previous entry. WHAT did YOU expect?! I'm a poor spineless student studying in Singapore who is still depending on my parents for board and food. How interesting a life do you expect me to have?! Anyway, just finished my BSTA tutorial. The one I'm supposed to hand in tomorrow. Still pondering if I should do this week's tutorial now...hmph...

Well, another apathetic entry is not what's on my agenda today. One interesting thing that happened last night was using my sister's mike to record our (meaning the three daughters of the Tan family) voices. Seeing that I am such a generous soul, I have decided to put mine up for the entertainment of those out there. Go on, have a good laugh at it. Well, I will be the first to admit it sounds hideous. Those who heard me sing before should know I normally do not sound like that. I sound better, don't tell me I'm in self-denial. I DO sound better. By how much, will be a thing based on who you are and who you are comparing me to.

Ok, enjoy it, all you masochistic fools out there. Well, as soon as I get my sister to get it up. I repeat, I normally sound better.

Click To Hear Me Sing