Friday, October 3

MHAHAHAHAHA...No, I haven't gone crazier than I already am. Yes! The dreaded NAPFA is over. I can just wept with happiness. I think I did okay, at least by my standards. Seeing the fact that I didn't take the test for two years for secondary 3 & 4. Not to mention the fact that I am the lazy bum that I am with the passionate blazing hatred for all sports as I sucks at it.

So this is how I did (in order of how well I did)
1. Sit-Ups: 34 (A)
2. Pull-Ups: 12 (C)
3. Sit & Reach: 34 cm (D)
4. Broad Jump: 160 cm (E)
5. Shuttle-Run: 12.6 secs (Failed)
6. 2.4 KM Run: --.-- (Failed)

Yeah, got another A for my Sit-Ups. Been getting an A for this station for NAPFA since I started taking the test in primary 4. OK, used to be able to do at least 45...Oh well. This is the only A that I assured of for the NAPFA, and the only requirement I ask of myself. Well, if they did the Pull-Ups like they used to in primary schools. Then, that will be the only other A that I asked from myself.

Hmph, I think it is called Inclined Flex-Arm Hang. You are only required to hang there for 45 secs to get an A, I think. Yet I can hang up there for at least one minute, beating almost all girls AND boys in my level. Can you tell I am gloating over here? Haha. Bow before me in fear of my superiority, all you weaklings who cannot even hang for 10secs! Ah... Such sweet memories. Oh well, 12 Pull-ups, decent number if I say so myself. Weird, I cannot even do ONE proper Push-Up yet I can do Arm Hang and Pull-Ups. Weird.

Sit and Reach...34 cm. Ok, acceptable but a far cry from my usual of 42cm. In fact, I think it's the worst I have ever gotten for this station. You may think 42 isn't very good either. But I'll just continue to bask in the glory that I can put my legs over my head and you mere beings can't. Haha, and I can do this on my own, with no training whatsoever. What can I say? This is just another natural talent out of the so many I have.

Broad-Jump...160cm. Expected yet still unexpected. Expected in that it's the lowest grade. Unexpected in that I passed on my 2nd trial. Normally, I need to re-test for at least 4 times before I passed and only just meeting the requirement or over by 1 or 2 cm. Well... ...this time...2nd trial and over by 6 cm! Yeah! I will conveniently forget that this score is in the bottom 5 of the class. Smirk smirk, 160cm. I think I just got my personal best in Broad-Jump.

Now, for the failed stations...Shuttle-Run. All I can say is BLOODY DAMN! WHY THE HELL DID I BOTHER TO TAX MYSELF OVER IT FOR? I have always passed this station before. One thing that I don't understand is why all my PE instructors only allow me 2 tries for this station when I don't mind doing a few more times. Luckily, I always nailed it on the 2nd try. Yet they demand I jumped till I passed my Broad-Jump when I'll gladly let them fail me after the 2nd try. I always get laughed at during this station, I think it's the way I swing my arms in preparation. DOUBLE DAMN, I did worse this 2nd time around. Ok, so they took my first timing. I failed by 0.1 secs. A BLOODY O.1 SECS! The passing timing is 12.5 secs, and my timing is 12.6 secs. I got 12.7 secs during my 2nd trial. Triple bloody damn. I don't know what's worse. Doing worse for 2nd trial by 0.1 secs or failing by 0.1 secs.

2.4 KM Run. What the HECK am I thinking of? Some girls dropped out of this run when they found out that there isn't a re-test. The instructor allows it. I don't know why I didn't join them, suddenly developing amnesia, fogetting that I hate running. No big deal, just try. Yea, right. I starts developing pains in my sides in the 1st round. Yet held on waiting for it to stop. It didn't. So I dropped out. Only to get shouted at by another instructor present for cutting across the lanes that people are finishing in. HELLO? Mister, we HAVE to cut across the track to get off the track. What?! Does he expect me to stop at Lane 6, evaporate myself to float across Lane 7 & 8 only to vaporize on the parade stand. Well, excuse me, I'm in pain, even if I have the power to do that, I will not be so agreeable to go through all that efforts.

Well, one thing for sure. This NAPFA have strengthen my belief that I am not a runner. Still don't know what I am thinking of. I didn't know I am a masochist. Wo...so kinky. Ok, bad joke. Well, serve me right for being the idiotic moron that I am for attempting the run. The pains in the sides continued all the way into my LMS class. Next time, anyone sees me running for the joy of it, you have my premission to kick me in the ass. I'll even thanked you after for it.