Sunday, October 12

Yeah~Just got my first ever experience of KTV. Haha, it was very fun. I think our entire group got addicted to it. Very high. Sang lots of songs. A few of us were sleeping all over the sofa, namely me and YiXian, let's not ponder if anyone had just fart in those spots before we came in.

Ok, how are our singing voices. Well, Angela like usual - damn high. Pamela - rather high too, she was from choir. Ya, so she was better than us in dragging out the notes. Me and YiXian - well, not entirely sure. We hogged the mikes for fast-paced songs. Belting it out all the way. Standing right beside her, so not sure how's her singing voice. Jo - erm, she was covered over by us, so not too sure. Well, heard her in school before. Rather high too, like Angela, airy at that.

I asked JingYun and Angela I sang. Asked if I was tone-deaf. Angela said I was just that tad monotonous. I asked JingYun. Erm, actually demanded she listens to me sing because she said I was really funny on the piece I did with the mike my sister got. Haha, she admitted I'm better live.

We sang all Chinese songs, as I think only Angela and me listen to English pop. And we didn't request for any either. Jumped all over the place on the sofa, those staff working there kept walking past our room. I don't know about the rest, but I think they looked rather worried. Probably thinking that we are going to break their furniture. Someone flipped one of them off, just don't know if that person saw it. I waved at all who looked in. Erm, now that I think about it, I'm very LaLa. Lamer loser attract attention. -_-'''. Some guy also pushed open our door.

The atmosphere is really very high towards the end. We had songs on like Superstar by SHE, Fang Shou by Energy, Pa, Wo Hui Lai Le by Jay Chou. Jumping all over. I mean, come on, we are individuals who are weird and eccentric in the first place. Put us together, play us songs... ...Not wise. Not wise at all. *Smirk* A guy came in to ask us to sit down. Haha, that was fun. We didn't use the mikes for Pa Wo Hui Lai Le, still have people looking in. Goes to show how loud we were, and how hyper. We were tripping all over the lyrics, I think YiXian sang the dialect parts in Chinese. 12345678, 12345678. Haha. The staff keep looking in, which got kind of irritating. Oh well.

I think they were thinking of banning us. Oh well, at least I kept making jokes about them doing that. JingYun was talking about how embarrassing it will be when we leave. I went "We should go 'Hihi, ya that was us, no need to snigger about it." Another joined in, think it was Angela. "Yeah~bye~~we are leaving now. Don't worry, we are not coming back, you will not see us again."

Oh yeah, I demonstrated my lack of sense for directions again. When I reached Somerset, Angela have to come fetch me. She offered herself when we talked over the phone. "Zi dao ni yi ding hui mi lu de lor." Then again, when I tried to return to the KTV room after a trip to the ladies. Walked into three different hallways before going into the right direction. *Sigh*