Tuesday, October 14

I got flayed alive today by my CIP tutor. We were given 2 weeks to have another go at a presentation we did badly for. Turned out we did not do that well for this presentation too. "This is so disappointing. Why did I give you another 2 weeks for? You might as well let me grade you then,and get it over and done with. You shouldn't have even come in today. Very disappointing." Oh well, likely we are going to fail that presentation very badly. Now, I'm still wondering if it's 10 marks out of final grade of 10%. Shit. I so~ do not want to repeat this module. If it's some other module... ...Tough luck. If it's CIP... ...I think I might really kill myself.

Then, the tutor went on to tell us that our class either did very badly or did well for our excel test. She said there are people scoring 18-20 marks out of 100. Praying that I'm not one of them. Really do not want to repeat this module. Not that I want to repeat ANY module, but CIP...

CIP aside, one of my favorite comic series ended today. Qi Ling Wang (Hikaru No Go) is out... ...the conclusion. It's pretty sad as this is not a romance comics, it's about chess. So I don't mind having it dragged out some more. Oh well, all good things must come to an end. Everything has a start and a ending.

Watched Underworld, very cool. A bit gory towards the end, the Counsel- Victor had his face sliced. Showing flesh and white stuff that I cannot begin to fathom. I don't think I want to anyway. Another thing, the lycans looked rather deformed. Why can't they be sleek-looking werewolves? And they are werewolves for god's sakes. Can they race after the Vamps with a bit of grace instead of stomping around? Wolves are sleek, trim and graceful. Spoilt my entire outlook of lycans. The costume and prop master should go read Anita Blake. The books described them as if they are really wolves, only bigger in length. The female lead, Kate Beckinsale, was decked out in leather (or is it rubber?) throughout the entire show. Can't say I blamed her, heck if I have her figure, I'll wear those clothes too. Erm... ...In Singapore, well hotpants and bikini then. The male lead is alright, I guess. People kept saying he's cute/hot... I think he looked better when he's that green/blue immortal. Do I sense a kink here? Hehe. Well, This is one of many times I wish Singapore experience seasons. Then, I can go buy those really cool-looking long coats and wear them during winter. Oh well, maybe I'll not look that great in them seeing I'm such a shortie. You really need height to pull off those looks. But that's a thought, perhaps will remind a fantasy of mine. Black long coat.