Monday, October 13

Okay, I got this off my email. Just thought it'll do well for an entry. Haha...done mass-scan of some of my pics in my ablums....what the heck am I doing at that time? the hair, the position...and the place it's taken in. Had one done in SMSS toilet but oh well, didn't scan it. I better go delete those weird ones...

1. YOUR FULL NAME
Sandy Tan Wei Wei ( Chen Hui Hui) Damn long, i know....

2. WHAT COLOUR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING?
secondary PE shorts

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
White Love - Speed

4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER?
3560 house number


5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
this fried sotong thingy my mum got in the afternoon, though i ate it only 10mins ago.

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
erm...more like a mess of different colours scratched on top of one another


7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?
well, i'm in air-conditioned room set at 25 degrees.

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My dad, to inform him i'm on my way home after a late nite out.


9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Lashes, don't know...just think guys with long and curled lashes cute.

10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?
well, I hate the entire human population on principle, sorry angela, nothing personal

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
like always, too lazy for my own good. I have OCOM test in 14hrs times..not sleeping OR studying for it....doing lame things like this.

12. FAVOURITE DRINK?
Vanilla coke, though any sweetened soda drinks do fine as well.

13. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
erm...haven't tried alot...hey I'm underaged! well, likely to be some sweetened one...any recommendations, anyone?

haha... 14 is lost somewhere along the way...

15. HAIR COLOUR?
brown, copper brown i think it's called

16. EYE COLOUR?
dark brown, real close to black.

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
not on a regular basis, but new year's....proms...

so is 18, it seems...

19.FAVOURITE MONTH:
nov/dec...why? cuz i can rot in peace....not likely this year though..need money for my animes...

20. FAVOURITE FOOD?
.....anything but veggies....erm...off the top of my head will be, pizza...soups....tibits...sweets....

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
think it's legally blonde...haven't want a movie in a long time...or is it matrix? wateva come 1st then. ( Correction: It's neither of those, it's Turn left Turn Right)

22. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
erm...never have a special day... well, i like dates that are funny with only few numbers then... eg.20/03/2003 or 03/03/03...


23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
depends...never asked anyone out yet...tell u when that happens.

25. DO YOU LIKE SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING MOVIES BETTER?
erm...sci-fic movies...best to watch alone, i dun have guts to watch horrors alone.

26 DO YOU LIKE SUMMER OR WINTER BEST?
winter, so i can hibernate....see, told u i'm lazy.

27. HUGS OR KISSES ?
neither, leave me be, i hate humans, remember? unless the touch is initiated by me, that's a totally different thing.

28. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
erm...the wise choice shld be relationships...however, if a totally drool-worthy guy want a one-nite stand, i wldn't refuse...so i'm cheap, sue me.


29. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
chocolate, but if u don't give me that, i'll take vanilla. I have a sweet tooth, I'll take anything sweet

30. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK?
sure. but if they don't, hey it's no skin off my back.

31. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Angela, i think. already giving me notes on postcards and all.

32. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY NOT TO RESPOND?
haha, grp of frens...me..well, unless they really need comfort and no one else is there. better than asking me to let them cry on my shoulders..can't deal with tears.

33. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS?
Reality? 5-room flat with 2 sis, pair of parents, grandma...but i'll say i live in my own world.

34. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Imitation In Death by J.D Robbs aka Nora Roberts...well, finished tat. I now have 3 chinese novels to finish.

35. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? ?
erm...monopoly....haven't played it in a while...likely over a year.

36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?
erm....KTV session with my sec.sch frens.

37. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
erm....pizza...anytime...

37. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
can I stay in bed longer? is it a must to get up now?