Thursday, October 16

*whew* I passed my BSTA test. Wonder how did that happened. Got a 75 out of it too. So now, I have a total of 31 out of my final BSTA grade. Shouldn't be too hard to pass now. Ok, back to worrying about CIP then.

I am still wondering where I scored in and where I did wrong. I don't know because I only asked for my score from my lecturer today. She gave out the papers yesterday during our tutorial. I overslept and didn't show for it. Tried asking my friends to help me check my paper, the lecturer didn't allow it. Hpmh, I thought I would have done pretty badly for this test, seeing I did the test in a daze due to lack of sleep the night before. Added to the fact I didn't really study for it.

One more thing, I blatantly slept through Microeconomics tutorial today. Last official tutorial, and I have to go ruin my participation marks like that. Have been rather attentive during Microeconomics tutorials throughout the entire semester, seeing I was asleep during more than half of the lectures. Found it quite interesting too, plus we have a engaging tutor. Lame jokes and all.The funny thing is the tutor let me sleep for 1hr 30mins or so before waking me up. Asking if I was sick and all that. If not, it's rude to sleep in class. Blah, if she let me miss out on 3/4 of the class, might as well let me sleep the entire class through.

My friends told me today was the last official week of the semester. Technically anyway. HOWEVER, the thing that got me all hyped up is... ...*drum rolls* I having my last session of volleyball tomorrow! Time can not fly pass soon enough for me! MHAhahaha...I still don't know if I passed Sports & Wellness or not. BUT NO MORE VOLLEYBALL AFTER TOMORROW! God, can I get any more cheery? I do believe I can. MHahahaha. Oh, Life is definitely looking up. You suckers can go wallow in your self-pity next semester. Oh, you can start now if you want. But hey, I'm out of volleyball. Even if I have to take Sports & Wellness again, I'm so not choosing volleyball again. Oh definitely, life is looking up.