Saturday, October 25

Spent a better part of my day downloading anime episodes. DearBoys epi.4 took me 7 hours. Downloaded another one last night, after 4 hours, I found out it cannot be played. Totally Pissed. Now, I'm downloading another. After 1 hour, only 7% is completed. Can you spell S-L-O-W?

Now, I'm addicted to finding stupid surveys and doing them. Wondering if I should send them out to people. They might end up blocking me. Oh well.

Today is 25th of October. 8 days before the start of my exams. Going to start revising on Monday. At least planned to. Have to read up on my Organizational Behavior. Have been skipping a great half of the lectures. Those that I turned for, ended up falling asleep in the first quarter of the class. That is why I got the textbook for. Buying it after the 8th week. I haven't touch the book yet. Still sitting in one of my bags.