Monday, November 3

Ohhh shit. I just took my BSTA paper today. We were supposed to do 4 questions, two compulsory and another 2 questions of our own choice. I was late entering the hall, spent more than 40 mins on the first question. Did only one sub-question of my last choice question. Which means I already have 20 marks thrown out of the window!

Oh hell. I am now trying very hard to convince myself that I will still pass. I already have about 30 marks or more pin down. Participation marks should give me another 5 at the very least. So which means I just need to score another 15 to pass, right? That means I only need to score 30 for my papers. Is that an impossible dream? God, I hope not.

I still need to study for OB later. And research for CIP. My life is so full of shit. Is it any wonder why I hate my life? Is it any wonder I dream of an alternate universe?

Think not.