Tuesday, November 11

I had my flag day today. It is in aid of Assisi Home and Hospice. I really did not feel like doing it in the beginning. I was at Atrium, hoping to get some breakfast and trying to convince JY to ditch the program in favor of something else. Drank the chilled Milo from Four Leaves. Bad idea, vomited as it did not sit well on a empty stomach. Yuck, the taste of soured Milo. Yuck.

I was complaining to JY all the way. Those Student Unions people are so smart. Sat there giving out cans, registering the fools like us. In an air-conditioned room. Then, we went over to SMSS to visit Angela. She is working there at the bookshop. The security made us report to the office to take a visitor's pass. Sian, the girls are still having their papers, the teachers are having a seminar. Thus, we did not get to visit much. Think I would go back to visit again another time when the papers are over. So there would no be any big uproar over us walking around in school.

Then, we made our way over to Bugis MRT station. I don't think I have ever smiled for a long continuous period like today even if it's only 1 hour plus. JY even commented that it was pretty weird seeing me smile like that. I mean after all I cannot expect anyone would want to donate to someone who had a solemn face all the time. Ouch, when we stopped, my jaws are arching away. Never smile too much. Bad idea.

It was pretty quick, it was at least two times faster than when it took to fill up my Red Cross can and this other one with a red bag. The weather was damn humid. JY and I cannot bear to brush up against each other, it was that sticky. Now, I am tired as a dog. Still wondering if I should continue with my anime or read the book I just got today. Perhaps, I should go to sleep after all. Oh yea, after dinner, I still haven't eaten yet.