Friday, November 7

Mhahaha! Finally finished this semester. Had my last paper today! Microeconomics, well I wouldn't score as well as I hoped for this paper seeing I didn't finish the last question. Lost more than 15 marks but should be able to pass. I hope. Not going to think about it, the day to think about it will come soon enough.

Watched Matrix Revolution today. It's a bloody riot. Two scenes struck in my mind the most. First, there is this commander and Morpheus in front of the councilors.

councilor: Commander, do you think we have any chance?
Commander: councilor, I don't think you should ask me that question.
councilor: Why is that so?
Commander: (Pointing towards Morpheus) Because I am not the one who believe in miracles.

That guy is damn cool! Hateful but cool, they are dying any minute and he still have to bitch at Morpheus. I know they are supposed to be rivals and all that...but...damn funny.

Then the second scene would be that blond young guy that Neo saved. He took this weird de-formed Gundam machine thing to open the Gate 3. All the way to the Gate, he was going "Weight in front, nothing to it" "You are light as a feather" All that prep-talk aside, hey! That guy have style man! Someone play him some music please!

Haha. That was an bloody good show. Well, maybe they could tone down a bit on the flying in the air thing, Smith and Neo. I am definitely going to buy Reloaded and this to complete my set!