Friday, November 28

I am not: what you would expect

I love: the unusual

I hate: fear

I fear: insects

I hope: all things would go the way I wish it to

I hear: myself, music

I crave: food, anime

I regret: something but regretting is a regret itself

I cry: alone

I care: but I don't show it

I always: sleep

I believe: in eccentricity

I feel alone: most of the time

I hide: things

I drive: -

I sing: to annoy

I dance: in front of the mirror

I write: for myself

I play: a recorder badly

I miss: my naivete

I search: fanstuffs

I learn: that life is a bitch

I feel: sleepy

I know: how to irritate

I say: everything that means nothing

I succeed: at doing nothing

I dream: of the other world

I wonder: why am I alive

I want: to sleep my life through

I have: nothing you want

I give: only when I feel like

I fight: only when I lose verbally

I need: to get a life