Saturday, December 20

I went back to St. Margarets' today to work as Changyue said she needs help. Reason being the girls on attachment are not too good. Was there the entire day, I think they caused them, meaning the permanent staffs, lots of trouble. Books were packed the wrong way. Messes were during the packaging. Being very careless with books. Oh yea, they took an hour lunch break too, when we don't have that kind of practice.

Finally, at 3 plus, Changyue couldn't stand it anyway. Wanted to actually send them home, just sending them home. They were actually planning on giving a harsh de-briefing after knock-off. Yea, but happened right then. I was very interested in how it all went. What were said. Sadistic, much? But Angela dragged me away. She was pretty interested too. So we went and did our stuff while listening in. Haha. Well, human nature.

Ya, so they told me that they wanted me to help them out tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday being the all important day, secondary one orientation. I am to be one of those handling the sales of the completed set of textbooks.
Shit, I must learn to count fast again with a calculator. And how to cross cheques and all that. Hell...

Went o YiXian's bbq today. Was pretty good. We sat and they served us. Like whoa... Anyway, the satays are like damn nice. Ate a lot. A LOT. I can't tell what kind of meat it is. Likely to be chicken but it is very, very sweet. Damn NICE!
Anyway, dead beat right now, going to crash now...Still needs to wake up at 5.30am tomorrow. And it's like 1am already...Oh yeah, this is my first post after a change in layout.