Saturday, January 17

Watched School of Rock. Pretty funny, the beginning was pretty boring, all about how that guy was in such deep shit that he was swimming there. Then, he became a teacher, wasted a couple of days with "recess". He discovered the kids are good in music, and then the fun begins. It was damn funny.

There was two kid there who look very cute. One is the drummer that also looks like Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter the Movies. The other was the one with killer guitar skills. The one that I find funny is the "fancypants". Just look at the way he was being all critical on dressing. Then, there are the three girls with the voices. Wow.

I got the first set of my New Year's clothing. Jeans, which I'm having tailored as I'm freaking short, that I'll be collecting on Monday. A top, pink because I don't like the red. Now, all I need is a pair of black pants and one more top. Then, I'll be done. Shoes...We'll see.

Got the PoTC vcd. Will watching during the weekend. I having a POA lecture tomorrow. My younger sister will be following me to school. She will be stoning there, waiting for me to finish my lecture to proceed on to Coronation Plaza. Shit, I think my WCOM group is discussing stuff afterwards. Well, shouldn't be too much of a problem. Just fixing a new topic, as the decided one is bad. We already had a few others in mind then, should not take too long.