Thursday, January 15

Today, I met the most atrocious bus-driver.

We, JingYun and I, were taking the bus 154 home today. When the bus neared my stop, I made to get off. JingYun hindered my movement for a split of a second. Thus, I hurried my way down the second storey. I was wearing flip-flop slippers, so one could imagine the ruckus I was making. The bus was slowly starting its move already, so I hurriedly pressed the bell. The bus was barely 5 cm off its initial place. It stopped, the bus driver looked at me and pondered for a second, before tell me "I was too slow" in Chinese! He started the bus again and drove off, not letting me alight!

WHAT A FUCKER! It was so obvious he did it on purpose! What?! Did he get a kick out of that! I told my mum about this, she asked me if I got the license plate of the bus. Then I can complain about the driver. She even said that some people are just "guai lan" like that. She normally frown about language like this, it being rather crude and all. Seriously, what a bastard.