Tuesday, January 20

I need to be school tomorrow, or should I say today, by 0830. I am still here blogging. Well, it was hardly my choice. Planned to finished my POA tutorial today, then go to sleep straight after. However, I made this mistake of adding one more zero to one of the numbers. Shit me.

Then, I changed the figures, in the process putting another figure into brackets, it did not balance in the end. Finally, I went through the figures one at a time. Found it. Lucky I did my Balance Sheet and Income Sheet at the end. If not my Transaction Analysis would be one whole string of shit.

Did not go to school today, spent most of my morning and early afternoon reading. Then, just as I was about to start on the above mentioned tutorial, my sister got me involved in clearing out our wardrobe. Then, did my research on BCA. Damn glad I at least did that earlier on just now. Then, when I wanted to do the tutorial, I found out my entire family wanted to go to the market. OF COURSE, I choose to go along.

Which is why I finished this late. Now, tell me, am I the Queen of Procrastination or what? Or what. I am the GODDESS.