Sunday, February 8

I don't know what got into me these days. I started meddling around in Paint. Meddling as in pretending to draw. I should be doing my Access instead, or even go read more fanfiction.

Paint! Well, that is because I don't know how to use other programs. Seeing people describe their drawing methods, it sound as if I should go explore them. You can create layers upon layers. Thus, you have something like a outline done. Then, you do your actual drawings on it. That way, you can have nice clean lines.

I did try playing around with the programs that I have in PC. I think it's Fireworks or something. Some things are pretty fun like the blurring function, but soon after I forget where is the icon or what it's for...Damn. Short-term memory.

However, if this drawing craze continue, I really should think about it...Oh well. Time to get out my Access textbook.