Sunday, February 1

If I were a stone, I would be a: Peridot
If I were a tree, I would be a: pine tree.
If I were a bird, I would be a: sparrow
If I were a machine, I would be: remote control. The convenience of it.
If I were a tool, I would be a: nail
If I were a flower/plant, I would be a: white rose, stained with blood
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: dark and misty, signaling the arrival of storm
If I were a mythical creature, I would be a: shinigami
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a: recorder. The nightmare of all Singapore educated kids.
If I were an animal, I would be a: lazy cat
If I were a color, I would be: black
If I were an emotion, I would be: melancholy
If I were a vegetable, I would be an: tomato, the only veggie I can eat
If I were a sound, I would be: the faint ending notes of a song
If I were an element, I would be: water
If I were a car, I would be: a old old one, doors falling apart
If I were a song, I would be: too lost in you- sugababes. My new obsession
If I were a movie, I would be: The last Samurai. My other new obsession
If I were a food, I would be a: ice-cream
If I were a place, I would be a: an abandoned weed-grown park.
If I were a material, I would be: cotton
If I were a taste, I would be: sweet sweet chocolate
If I were a scent, I would be: freshly-baked cookies
If I were a religion, I would be: monotheism
If I were a word, I would be: eccentric
If I were an object, I would be: rusty
If I were a body part I would be: lips
If I were a facial expression I would be: a sly smirk
If I were a subject in school I would be: art
If I were a cartoon character I would be: Echizen Ryoma
If I were a shape I would be a: an oddly shaped circle
If I were a number I would be: 17
If I were a month I would be: December
If I were a day of the week I'd be: Friday
If I were a time of day I'd be: 0059
If I were a planet I would be: Jupiter
If I were a direction I would be: west
If I were a piece of furniture I'd be a: Bed
If I were a sin I would be: Envy
If I were a historical figure I would be: Cleopatra
If I were a liquid I would be: Lake-water