Thursday, February 5

Today was Ngee Ann's Open House. That is sucky as I did not get to take part in it. My tutor did not even mention anything. Aside from the points that I can get out of this, I think it would be rather fun. I always enjoy events like that.

Well, I went to the Convention Hall. The group of us wanted to see if they have anything interesting on. I tried a part of the Health Check done by people from Life Science. Just took my blood pressure and heartbeat rate. Did not do the body mass thing. Tried to get the rest to do it too, but they were not that interested. Well, at least I think it was fun.

My heartbeat was initially 117 then slowly decrease to 105. That was still rather high. Alina said the usual was about only 80-90. I don't know what is up with that. Did not feel partially excited or nervous. The girl doing the test for me, kept telling me to relax and not be tense. Hello, if I'm anymore relaxed, I'll be asleep!

Anyway, perhaps I should go do some training to "relax" myself and slow my heartbeat. I read somewhere that you can train to make your rate to be around 40-50. That is bad in that, not much blood will be pump into circulation. But your heart does not suffer much wear and tear. So, if my usual rate is 100 plus, it should mean that my heart is going through more wear and tear than the usual person, right?

My blood pressure is 132/89. That is high too. Well, a bit high according the girl again. The usual is about 120/70. Better not let my Mum see this, she is already nagging me about my salt intake. Sugar too, but at least there isn't anything to check if I have diabetes now. At least none that does not require me to take an urine test. That's right, isn't it? You go through an urine test to see if you have diabetes or not.

All that aside, I did not fall asleep during my 2 lectures today! Yea! God, my life is that boring that I am resorting to blogging about my sleeping habits...But yea, everyone was like "Whoa, I'm surprised you are still awake." Me too. See, I am be a conscientious student. ...Right.

Anyway, there is something wrong with my laptop. I think my sister told me that there is a Network connection or User Profile named Yvonne or something. I wasn't really listening, watching TV then. Today, there is a user ID in my Yahoo called .... called this Chinese name which I can't remember. And when Alina asked me to help her get an yahoo email account, they keep telling me I'm forbidden to configure this page. Or something like that.

Whatever. I did succeeded in the end. After 10 minutes.