Tuesday, February 10

God, I had a presentation today. It sucks. Honestly, I don't think I was as bad before. Not as bad as some of the other groups today. But it sucks, or should I say I sucks.

I just hate presentation. It's all that eyes train on you. You ask me to present to one person, sure no problem. I can even be my usual snarky self. Ask me to park myself in front of an audience, and tell them about something, my brains would start leaking out of my ears.

Today, watching the group in front of me, I could already feel my heartbeat speeding up. It got worse by that time SeeYan and Alina starting their part. I could partically feel the blood gushing up to my ears, feeling sick and all that. Ewww...I hate doing presentation. Hate it then, hate it now, likely I'll hate it in the future.