Wednesday, February 11

HAha. I am home right now, listening to Can't Hold Us Down. Obviously, I skipped WCOM lecture, in fact I think only InnAnn and Ronald are attending out of our entire class. Even Alina skipped today, to watch a movie with Jasmine. When she expressed her intention to skip in our tutorial, the class was like..."Alina?! You want to skip?" See the shock on everyone's face. Went Jurong Point with Salbiah and SeeYan to have our lunch. Had KFC. Walked for a while before they went Nan Yang to meet their boyfriend and friend respectively. Of course, I came home.

One interesting thing that happened today was during my wait for the bus to school. Saw this guy pushing a turtle away from the edge of the curb. The turtle started crawling back to the edge so he got up again from his seat to push it inwards. Water started leaking from the back of its shell. It was funny so I was trying very hard to control my laughter. I was thinking that this guy scared the turtle, so it was peeing.

Then, I think the guy was worried that it would try to crawl off the curb again and get itself killed after he left, so he went to pick it up to place it far far inside on the grass. Then, the turtle started leaking again! So here I am wondering if all that water is its pee or just water inside its shell? How much pee can a turtle have? That was quite an amount of water! Well, that was funny.

Lesson of the day: Do not pick up strange turtles. They leak.