Monday, February 16

I am on just crack. I am not the only one though. MSN chat with A(ngela). Be awed by my courage to venture to the extremities to amuse myself!

A: kk

A: thx!

A: i lurve u

A: muacks

A: lol

Me: *ponders where did i hear that before*

Me: mmm...oh confessions of love, i get that everyday..no wonders so familiar

A: . . .

A: alright... good then

Me: you do not believe it?! *shocked* my charm! my beauty! it's an grave insult you deal with me!

Me: I demand you apologize!

A: kk cool. . .

Me: NOW!

A: erm...

A: *darted out of rm*

Me: PEASANT, come back here and return me my honor!

A: . . .

A: shut up u moronic duke!

A: lol

Me: WHAT! i

A: yes u?

Me: i....would have your head!

Me: *sending my guards in*

A: hmmm. . . u want it fried? steamed? or simmered?

A: i'd love to serve u

Me: DO NOT MOCK ME!

A: wahahaha

A: *stop it lar* role play ar?

A: haha

Me: THIS IS VERY SERIOUS!

Me: . . .

A: kk

A: kk

Me: Apologize now! This instant!

A: watcha gonna do when u come for me *it's a song*

A: lol

Me: You really don't value your life, do you *considering*

A: hmmm

A: would u wan my head or wld u wan me to cook for u? (*beaming* i cook great heavenly food)

Me: *sniff* I have wasted enough time on you. there is no point in behgeading someone who do not even value his own head. Very well, i'll spare you this time. Perhaps i'll claim your head when you finally learns to value it.

Me: your life is mine now, you are free to go now

A: . . .

Me: FOR NOW

A: wtf lame guy!!!!! *runs off*

Me: *controls* i'm the epitome of control, your little insults fails to amuse me

A: haha

A: stop it lar

A: lol

A: CUT CUT CUT!!!!

Me: hehe....

A: bo liao leh

A: lol

Me: but no one can do "bo liao"ness with the finess that i do it with

Me: *proud smirk*

A: kk

A: kk