Thursday, February 19

Is it just me or did the week passed really quickly? Perhaps it is because I was in school for two hours each day for Wednesday and Tuesday? Added to the fact that those days ended at noon. There is just no sense of veracity for me, like I am just waking up from a dream. Pleasant dream it was, but still a dream as the sense of not being there lingers.

Feels strangely like back in Secondary 4, when everything is over that soon, I felt like I was just an outsider watching in on me. Mmmm, these thoughts don't really suits me, do they? Thinking too much into it.

We have new MAEC lecturer today, I really do not know whether I find him funny or lame. However, it deeply amuses me when he drew that parallel between the cost of giving birth and having a funeral done. He said that it was ironic that the two costs amounts to pretty much the same. When you give birth, people gives you flowers. When you die, you have flowers too, just that it was given in a different shape. Much nicer with a stand and all, well he did not say this. I do think it's true though, some of them are arranged very nicely. Dark flowers...I won't mind if anyone give it to me on any ordinary day.

Though I can do without the condolence note.