Friday, March 12

Went to meet Jingyun just now to try to get her anklet fixed. Got her an bracelet and anklet for her birthday. When I got it, I did not notice the clasp being spoilt.

So, ya, tried to get the sale assistant to fix it. She told us to go shop around for ten minutes and come back later. So we left under the impression she was going to change it for us. I mean, the clasp was really close, it would not close back automatically after we released the holder.

So, I asked Jingyun to accompany me to dinner. Meaning I eat and she watched, and disturbed me. She had to return home for dinner. By the way, they are selling the breaded fish again. YEA! I thought that tasted really good.

So after I ate, we went back to claim her anklet. I was all 'huh?!' when I just saw the loose metal being pushed into the holder. We were all like, oh it will fall out again. The assistant tried to reassure us that it would not. -.- Well, to make a long story short and to stop myself from getting pissed again, we argued. Politely of course, but in the end we had to pay to get the clasp changed. Her reasoning being she let me check the good before leaving.

Hello! The only time I checked for was the color seeing that she handed it to me after washing. Of course, I only check for the color of it. Well, she sucks. I mean, she was the one who put it on the bear for me. She need to clasp it shut and she did not tell me the clasp was broken? How dishonest.