Thursday, March 11

My hand is now a weird shade of purple. I drew on my left hand with a marker. Was pretty cool if I say so myself. However I did not like the way the color was getting off at the tip of the fingers, so I went to wash it off. More like scrubbed it off.

With the dish-washing sponge to get it all out. Well, there are still traces of it but it is now more like shadows across my hand. Except for the slight purple tinge. How purple? Well, it's dusky. Like the skin of ghosts, vampires have in the movies.

Cute, if only I can remove the residual stain from beneath my nails. My nails are too short for me to clean them properly yet long enough for dirt to get beneath them. Well, ewww.

I kind of missed drawing on my hands. Used to do that very often. I may start this habit again. In lectures. Cool, oh I had a pretty funny MAEC lecture today. The lecturer was telling all kinds of jokes. Some were pretty R like how people can pronounce factory like fuck-tree. Susu - milk or something else. That was fun.