Thursday, March 11

Okay, I am done! With many things!

Well, first, done with my common tests. Meaning I got my results back!

I got 78.5/100 for BCA, which was only fairly well done.
Seeing that in my project group alone, the rest scored 80 and above. So let's not even go think about the rest of the class.

An B for MAEC, which is 72.5 percent.
I expected better for this test seeing that it was only True False and MCQs. Oh well, at least I got an B. It was below average though. There are 9 As above me and another 5 Bs. Our class is only about 22 or so.

An 94.5/100 for POA!
Sweet! Ya ya, I'm not supposed to gloat but hey. Dad was nagging all the way about me not paying a bit of attention to my studies. This is also the test I spent 30 minutes tormenting myself over in that examination hall. All because of bloody Capital. Haha, by the way, I tied with Alina for the second place in this test. I heard that Chin Fatt got an inhumane 99 for this. I am not that sure seeing I was late for this tutorial when the tutor gave the papers back.

Ya, so that was my results. Now, the other thing that I am done with is my WCOM project. I am the one typing out the transcripts for the project. Final editing and printing. Thought I was totally screw last night, only starting to type at 11 pm. Got my elder sister to help at 2 am. Did not finish even then. Luckily, I didn't have to print then as many lack the addresses of the interviewees. So now,I am done. Printing them now. Hell of a bitch, this project. Well, after this, I'm done. Hopefully, this is the final edit. If not, I have to print all over again.

Then, we can start all over again with our BCA project 2. Oh yea. I can almost taste my own excitement.

Haha. Yea, right.