Wednesday, March 17

It was Jasmine's birthday yesterday. We went to Seoul's Garden to have our lunch. Was actually planning to proceed to my house later after to do our BCA project...but.

Well, we spent almost two full hours there. It was lots of fun. Everyone was cooking a lot. Alina was actively cooking the meat, and Jasmine cooked squid for us. She was the most successful in getting it well done, the rest of tried and it did not taste as good. Well, mainly I played with the soup, throwing fish, fishballs, hotdogs in. Don't know how to check to see if meat is going to be over-done or what... I even went to take a corn to put it in, it taste very good and sweet towards the end. I gulped down quite a lot even though I was feeling really full.

Ayuni got Jasmine a cake, we didn't eat it though. Everyone was feeling too full. So, Jasmine took cut-up pieces to school today. Only Alina ate one during our morning tutorial. At the end of the day, the pieces are still here. We all finished our lunch, so...

I saw someone I haven't seen for a long while. Well, I was sort of expecting or hoping to see Jo today. She is taking her ECH paper in our block. The same for YiXian during the FMS paper too. Well, hoping, but was not expecting it. So was really surprised when she grabbed me from the back just outside the lift entrance. Haha, that woman didn't press the level for her stop. She need to exit with us at Level 3 and walk the stairs down. Hahaha, is that lame or what? Can you imagine if all other people in the lift, including me, are going to level 9? Dude...well, hope she gets into ECH, then I'll see her around on campus. ECH is taught in the yellow zone, right? Mmm...not sure, but well still same NP campus anyway.