Wednesday, March 31

I was right in my decision not to go for my MAEC tutorial. It would only be an hour and fifteen minutes tutorial. The two hours I would spend traveling forth and back, would be a freaking waste of my time.

Despite telling the rest that I was not going, there was this doubt that I should go. Attendance aside, for heck, who cares? Mine is perfect thus far, surprisingly. Taylor might be a fast marker, unlike what I thought, and return the class the papers. My tutors always have this policy that only you, yourself, can collect your paper and grades. So ya, felt like going just because of the possibility that papers might be returned to us.

However, haha, I was right to stick to my decision of being a pig at home. SeeYan messaged me at 1045 telling me there was no tutorial. It was cancelled. She only knew this when she was at school. Hahaha, if I had went, I would be cursing myself over the fact that I would have traveled for nothing! Nothing except for a piece of pink paper.

So, hahaha. I should not have doubted my genius all along. After all, since when had I ever made a wrong decision? I am perfect after all.