Thursday, April 8

Today is a happy happy day. Am downloading anime at a damn fast speed. 53 KiB/s, whatever that means, I only know that it's a very good speed. I can actually have one episode completed in under an hour.

Had 5 completed today, one at 89% now. 1 which I started yesterday night, completed maybe at 1 plus? All I know is that I set my alarm to wake up at 2.30 am to check on the process, and it's done. Can you tell I'm determined to get all the episodes done? Even going to the point of waking up for it? Started another straight after. Woke up at 6, almost done. Then, the speed is at 20 plus. So, left it on and completed it by 9. Started the third one, then WHOA! FAST! Under an hour! Continued the next. Showered and wait for 15 minutes and it's done! Under an hour too. HAHAHA

Oh, this is FMA (Full Metal Alchemist). Damn nice, a very sad story plot. I don't know why, I normally don't go for this kind of art, am mainly crazed by POT (Prince of Tennis). *coughAtobeKeigocough* By the way, when is POT 116 coming out?! However, I think the art in FMA is damn attractive. The clothes, even the small-eyed L.Colonel Mustang. SEXY, watch me drools.

Then, I left to watch a movie. My lecture start at 3 today. So I have to get out of the house, if not I would just sit like a zombie in front of my laptop. And people are coming to fix our air-conditioner today. Watched Prince and Me. Was an okay show, a bit lacking in the plot. But yea, haven't watched a movie in a while. Then, went for my lecture. The lecturer was telling us amusing anecdotes from his university life. Damn, my wish to go schooling overseas is stronger now. Too bad I don't have money...

Hahaha, that one finished! Click, click, click! Voila! I'm starting my 7th now! I'm seriously crazed, man. Hahaha, this must be one of my most incoherent post ever. HAHAHA, sorry for crackling like a lunatic. BUT WATCH ME GO HAHAHA XDDDDDD

Will my sister wake up soon?! I have already watched 3 episodes with her! If I continued, I'll need to sit through more with her before watching the others! Damn, I think she has gone deaf from her recent habit of listening to her discman before she sleeps. I tried speaking loudly into her ear TWICE! She ignored me! *Growls*

FMA! FMA! FMA! Will she WAKE UP!