Wednesday, April 7

That WCOM lecture was a bloody waste of time. My tutor told us to go. "tips would be given at the lecture." she said. What utter crap. It's just a summary of our notes, anyone with half a brain cell can do that. And the group of us spent 3 hours stoning away for that?! Our MAEC tutorial ended at noon, and we waited for three hours for that? An half an hour of summary?!

All that aside, we finally drew an end to our projects. Handed in our BMGT project today, I am only left with my CATS skit. At least that's a relief. Well, now all I have to wait for is my exams. Before that, there's a BCA final test of 30%.

Another piece of good new, I did not fail my MAEC test 2. Thought that I would have flunk that one. Did shit for my calculations, just took all numbers given and randomly plus, minus, time and divide. Hey, I got 15/20. That's an B, so it's pretty cool. One mark was lost due to calculation. 13200/4 is 3300 NOT 3330. Well, whatever. At least that's an B, so I'm happy.

I think I should go dig my organizer out, and calculate how much I have now. Later I think.