Sunday, April 11

Hahaha, I am now officially in possession of a Seigaku shirt. That's the main school of Prince of Tennis! Well, I'm co-owner of the shirt, but MHAHAHAHA! IT"S IN MY HANDS!

And there's a possibility that we can have a character plushie too! Well, if the shop owner approved of selling the plushies as individuals. They actually tried selling it as a set that cost $200. No ones really wants to buy them as a set, they told us that many people asked for one only. So...Let's pray.

Went to Swensen's with my younger sister. She never tried their ice-cream before. I had their Gold Rush, she ate Black Bart. Fries too. Damn good, but damn expensive too. The entire meal cost $17.00. Well, I loved it but I can't really "dine" there too often. My wallet cannot take it.

So, let's pray. I want that plushie. It's a Fuji. If we can't get that, we'll settle for the Inui. I want~ plushie, plushie, plushie.