Friday, April 23

Changed layout again, done by my sister.

Well, having my first finals paper next Friday. BMGT, I think I'll have to go organize my notes soon. My other two papers are on Tuesday and Thursday the week after. Macroeconomics followed by Accounts. I should actually start on my revision this week, but oh well. The study week starts officially next week after all, and I'm not feeling the tension now. Well, like when did I ever feel tense about papers week before?

I have my vacation job lined up already. Being a KUMON teaching assistant at Jurong Central, Tuesdays and Saturdays. Possibly Thursdays too, if they require help. It's basically just marking of the assignment papers, $5 per hour. More of an admin job than teaching job, really.

Verbal agreement with the person-in-charge that I would continue even after my vacation ends. That way, I can have an steady allowance to sponsor my anime fix. Well, I'll see how it goes, for all I know, it'll get that boring that I would give some lameass excuse and get out of it when school starts...